I have a website that i transfered recently from one host to another. Unfortunately when i did that, i noticed that all the images that had special characters in it lik (é, è, à, …) weren’t showing anymore in my pages.
I’m trying to resolve to this issue. I’m thinking maybe if i can rename these imagaes by removing/replacing the special characters in them i can solve this problem.
So my question if anyone of you knows a plugin that changes the names of the “upload” files and in the database aswell that would be much helpful.
Thank you in advance
Read more here:: Remove special characters from filenames